This is to notify all candidates who wish to register for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME),
but are yet to register that the board has announced that there will be no extension after the closing date previously announced.
How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry 2017
1. Registration fee for the 2017 Direct
Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000)
Candidates are also, as usual, to pay
Five Hundred Naira ( ₦500) only to
obtain the reading text- ‘ ‘The Last
Days at Forcados High School’ ‘ for
Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Candidates should note that e-PINS
being purchased are tied to individual
proﬁle and are not transferable.
3. Candidates are advised to keep as
conﬁdential their security details such
as registration numbers, password/
numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail
addresses and E-Pins.
4. Each candidate must personally
create a JAMB profile on the JAMB
portal through JAMB Mobile App
available on Android, Windows and
iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal:
www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of
birth, personal e-mail address and
place of origin are required to create
5. Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
6. As it is the practice, centres are
allowed to charge not more than
Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as
registration Any centre that charges
more than Seven Hundred Naira
(₦700) should be reported to JAMB
for appropriate sanctions.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
The 2017 Direct Entry Registration closes on Friday, 15th September 2017.