The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates for direct entry into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for screening exercise.
Read Also: UNN 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Screening Time-Table Out
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017 while the examination screening exercise will hold on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website
( www.unn.edu.ng ) or portal
( unnportal.edu.ng ), log in your JAMB
Registration number to generate and
download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only
(N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at
the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website
(www.unn.edu.ng) or portal
(unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the
Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
4. Candidates must possess the University
Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
5. No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into
the Screening Hall. 6. JUPEB and Visually Impaired Candidates
are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination