Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Affiliate Institutions post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
The list of UNIZIK affiliate institutions are:
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State
- Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State
- Pope John Paul Seminary Okpuno, Anambra State
- Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Delta State
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University hereby informs all candidates who applied for admission into its affiliate institutions (both through UTME and Direct Entry) that registration for the screening exercise will commence on Tuesday 31st of October 2017.
UNIZIK AFFILIATE INSTITUTIONS SCREENING EXERCISE ELIGIBILITY.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
Don't Hesitate Getting Full Details Here
Candidates who applied to any of the affiliate institutions (for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry admission) including :
i. Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State
ii. Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Enugu State
iii. Pope John Paul Seminary Okpuno, Anambra State
iv. Auchi Polytechnic Auchi, Delta State
are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180 for all UTME candidate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIZIK AFFILIATE INSTITUTION POST UTME & DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
a. Registration starts on Tuesday, 31st October, 2017 and will end on Wednesday 8th of November, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- How to Succeed in 2019/2020 Admission-Start Preparing with Pasts Questions and Answer
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
UNIZIK AFFILIATE INSTITUTIONS SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE & REQUIREMENTS.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Date and Time for the screening exercise will be posted to each candidate’s profile page from Monday 6th of November 2017.
b. Candidates are advised to Print out their completed Application Forms from that day from the University Portal and come along with it for the screening examination.
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.