The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
To Whom it may Concern!!!
- Download UTME Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Admission Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Here or Call 08142656677
- Download Forces(Army, Navy, Airforce..)Past Questions and Answers simply Call 08142656677
For Full Details Click Here
kindly view Complete details here
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below, this position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria:
Job Tutle: Registered Nurse
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: AUN Clinic/New Foundation School
Summary of Position
- The Nurses at the AUN Health Center shall work with the team at the Health Center directly under the Chief Administrator AUN health center to provide clinical and medical support for the doctor and to the patients at the AUN health center to ensure the Health & Wellness of NFS students and all other members of the AUN Community.Position Requirements
- Nursing Certificate
- Valid License to practice/Nursing registration
- Flexible with time
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- One(1) to three (5) years of direct work experience
- Basic Nursing Ethic
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
Description of Benefits
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
- Tactfulness and professionalism
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted